Ts & Cs
1. Inverness Pet Care will not confirm any booking until a consultation and meeting with both dog/pet and owner has been carried out.
2. Full payment for pet sitting/home boarding services, is to be made by appointment date or, by the date specified on the invoice.
A 25% deposit is requested to secure booking at time of booking. If this is not paid booking cannot be secured and Inverness Pet care reserve the rights to cancel your booking. Full payment of invoice is to be made no less than 7 days before the appointment date.
Payment can be made via cash, or bank transfer.
If payment is not made in time £1 per day will be added for each day that payment is overdue.
For Dog walking client’s payment must be made before or by the first day of walks each week unless different arrangements are made. Via cash, or bank transfer.
3. Clients must provide keys or arrange for keys to be available, if necessary and make any other necessary arrangements (e.g. house alarms) so that Inverness Pet Care can carry out their work, as per the arranged appointment. Inverness Pet Care will make adequate steps to ensure your home is safe and secure in your absence, however Inverness Pet Care cannot be held responsible for any burglaries. Or accidents caused by your pet(s).
4. Clients must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client's absence (e.g. food, medication, leads, tags, collars, cat litter with the exception of fresh veg for caged animals). Should pets require any additional supplies, whilst in the care of Inverness Pet Care, these will be purchased and billed appropriately.
5. Clients must provide Inverness Pet Care with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency.
In the case the emergency person is unavailable the Client authorises Inverness Pet Care to obtain any emergency veterinary care for their pet that may be necessary.
Inverness Pet Care shall make every effort to contact the client prior to obtaining emergency care for their pet. If the contact is not available Inverness Pet Care reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
The Client will accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. Inverness Pet Care will use an alternative veterinarian if the Client’s regular veterinarian is unavailable. .
6. Inverness Pet Care must be alerted to any behavioural problems with the Clients pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of any future contract.
7. Although Inverness Pet Care holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client.
8. Inverness Pet Care will care for your animal as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, Inverness Pet Care cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or the death of a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.
9. We require a minimum of four days’ notice to cancel. Failure to do so will result in 50% of the stay payable.
Terms and Conditions:- Dog Walking
1 All dogs being exercised must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
2. All dogs being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialised.
3. Inverness Pet Care reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
4. All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Inverness Pet Care-and a disclaimer form has been signed.
5. The dog walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (ie. heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
6. Inverness Pet care will not walk Bitches in Heat.
7. Inverness per care reserve the right to cancel any contract if an 'entire' male is found to be a pest to other dogs whilst out walking.
Inverness pet care will give at least one weeks’ notice if we need to cancel your booking, unless in an emergency this will be done via telephone and the contact number provided, or by email..
(Walking) You may cancel your booked slot and provided you give a minimum of 24-hours’ notice, you will not be charged. However, if cancellation is made within 24 -hours of the walk commencing, the full rate will be charged.
(Walking) Charges are as advertised on our rates page. Please visit the payment rates section on our website to view them fully. Please be aware that our rates are very competitive and are not negotiable.
Pet sitting) Charges are per day (not night) this applies from the first date on the booking sheet to the last. for example from Saturday to Saturday will count as an eight day visits. No charge will be made on the first or last day if home boarding dogs are dropped off after 5pm and picked up before 10am on the day of collection.
Clients and Inverness Pet care agree to give one week’s written notice to cancel the agreement. If you do not require the service for that week a space shall be held for your dog, as long as open communication is held and date given for the next walk that is needed.